SABIC Olefin Plant Recruitment
Written by administrator
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 13:42
Our client, an Olefin Plant located in Jubail, KSA, under affiliate of SABIC.
Currently opening 3 key positions for 2015 recruitment plan.
1.Reformer Process Expert
2.Furnace Process Expert
3. Process Control Engineer
Position No.1 & 2:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering (Preferably Master Degree)
- 15 year experience in the area of Olefin Furnaces process
- Have worked with more than one furnace design and plant.
- Participated in furnace and plant wide TA planning, optimizing and execution.
- Participated in RCAs and HAZOP reviews and qualified/certified in both.
- Has conducted multiple energy studies
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Electronic Engineering (Preferably Master Degree)
- Relevant experience in process automation
- Relevant experience in process plants
- 10 years in the oil and gas industry as a Process Control Engineer / Automation Engineer / Control System Engineer / DCS Engineer or Application Engineer
- Experience in Advance Process Control is an added qualification
To apply, please click below link:
- Not valid Employee of SABIC group (Yansab, Saudi Kayan, etc.) and its affiliates.
- Only valid for Indonesian
ONLY CANDIDATES WHOM ALREADY SUBMITTING THEIR APPLICATION IN above Link WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR REVIEW
For more details on how to apply, please dial:
+62 21 794 8521/22
Last Updated on Friday, 30 January 2015 11:22